Providing exceptional quality since 1950

Originally established in 1950, Bird + Bull provides civil engineering and surveying services for communities, schools, institutions, hospitals, corporations and private developers.  The company concentrates its’ services on:

  • Municipal engineering services
  • Planning and development - Municipal, residential, commercial, & retail
  • Storm water management
  • Roadway design
  • Surveying
  • Water treatment, distribution and storage design
  • Wastewater treatment and collection design
  • Civil engineering and consulting services
  • Utility layout and design
  • Construction administration

 

The firm was founded in 1950 as Bird & Tietzel Consulting Engineers, became Charles F. Bird and Associates in 1960 and, in 1967 reorganized as a limited partnership association under the name of Bird, Guthrie and Bull, Ltd.; and changed in 1968 to Charles F. Bird & Richard J. Bull, Ltd.  In 1988, the firm reorganized as a full corporation under the present name of C.F. Bird & R.J. Bull, Inc.  The firm moved to its present location at 2875 West Dublin-Granville Roadin 1986.  Mr. Charles Bird retired from active practice in 1978, and Mr. Richard Bull retired in 1997.  The growth of the firm from originally two persons to the present versatile staff of engineers, technicians, designers, draftspersons, inspectors, surveyors, and other field personnel enables the firm to handle a wide range of projects with maximum reliability, competence and efficiency.